Lucky 7s Electric Tattoo Company,LLC Aftercare Instructions
Please read the following to better understand how to take proper care of your tattoo.
If you do not follow these instructions it could result in infection, slower healing time, tattoo color fading, among other
complications during the healing process. If you forfeit your right to a free touch up if needed.
- Leave your tattoo bandaged at all times during the time you are at Lucky 7s Electric Tattoo Company, LLC.
- Leave your tattoo bandaged for at least 1-3 hours after your tattoo procedure. ( It is best to leave your tattoo bandage on until you get home so you can properly care for your new tattoo.)
- Before you remove your tattoo bandage wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water (do not use hot or cold water) with a sent free antibacterial soap.
- Take off your bandage.
- Put a small amount of sent free antibacterial hand soap in the palm of your hand, add a little bit of warm water and wash your new tattoo in one direction (Do Not scrub or rub hard.) and rinse completely with warm water until there is no more soap on your new tattoo.
- Pat Gently with a clean paper towel ( Do Not use bathroom towels, hand towels, etc.) to dry off your new tattoo.
- Apply a even light coat (Just enough to make your tattoo shiny.) of recommended aftercare on your new tattoo.
- Never dip your fingers back into your recommended aftercare after you have used your fingers to apply aftercare to your tattoo without washing your hands first.
- If you touch your tattoo wash your hands with antibacterial hand soap before and after you touch your new tattoo to prevent spreading or contracting an infection. ( Do not let anyone else touch your tattoo.)
- Apply tattoo aftercare as needed throughout the day. ( Try not to have excessive ammounts of recommended aftercare on your new tattoo, it will prevent your tattoo from healing correctly. (Your tattoo needs to breath so a thin a coat is sufficient.)
- Continue to properly care for your tattoo using the steps listed above for at least 2-3 times a day for at least 10-14 days. ( It generally takes up to 14 day sometimes longer for your new tattoo to heal depending on your overall health.)
- It is normal for your new tattoo to peal and itch a few days after you get your new tattoo as it heals. (Do Not scratch or pick at your new tattoo, let it heal naturally.)
- Do Not immerse your tattoo under water, Do Not go swimming, Do not expose your tattoo in full sun or tanning beds, and Do Not use unapproved aftercare products on your new tattoo for at least 14 days or until your tattoo has healed compleatly.
- Recommended Tattoo Aftercare products include: Tattoo Goo, Aquaphore, Pride Tattoo Aftercare, H2Ocean Tattoo Aftercare. (Do Not use A&D, Neosporain, or Vasoline.)
- Your tattoo healing results depends on how well you take care of your tattoo.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact Lucky 7s Electric Tattoo Company, LLC at 1-(803)-755-7472, we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.